Subject: [GIT PULL] at91: fixes for 3.9-rc #1

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:44:12 +0100

(Updated to include Linus' acknowledgement on pinctrl-related patch)

Arnd, Olof,

Here is a little pull-request for 3.9-rc (I guess it if -rc4 now that
you've just sent the one for -rc3).

I have other material but it is related to the AT91 framebuffer and we are
currently discussing it so I hold them back for now.

Thanks, best regards,

The following changes since commit f6161aa153581da4a3867a2d1a7caf4be19b6ec9:

  Linux 3.9-rc2 (2013-03-10 16:54:19 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git tags/at91-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 0ed66befaae893e82c9f016238282d73ef9fd6c7:

  ARM: at91: fix infinite loop in at91_irq_suspend/resume (2013-03-14 09:37:55 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Two patches for Device Tree on at91sam9x5/NAND.
Two more for fixing PM suspend/resume IRQ on AIC5 and
GPIO used with pinctrl.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ludovic Desroches (2):
      ARM: at91: add gpio suspend/resume support when using pinctrl
      ARM: at91: fix infinite loop in at91_irq_suspend/resume

Richard Genoud (2):
      ARM: at91: dt: at91sam9x5: correct NAND pins comments
      ARM: at91: dt: at91sam9x5: complete NAND pinctrl

 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5.dtsi      | 28 ++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/gpio.h |  8 +++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/irq.c               | 20 +++++-------
 arch/arm/mach-at91/pm.c                | 10 ++++--
 drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-at91.c         | 61 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 110 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
Nicolas Ferre