Subject: [PATCH v3 0/9] refactoring for mask_cache

From: [email-masked] (Gerlando Falauto)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:09:36 +0100

Hi Ezequiel,

On 03/19/2013 11:03 AM, Ezequiel Garcia wrote:
> Hi Gerlando,
thanks for the information!

[...]
> According to Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt all you need to do
> is add a 'Cc: stable at vger.kernel.org' tag in your sign-off area.

While we're at it, is there any other people I should have added in the 
sign-off area? I mean, the original reporter (Joey Oravec), the author 
of the first working fix (Simon Guinot), and so on... should they all be 
quoted on *each* patch?

> Stable people will take care of picking the patch when it hits
> mainline. You should receive a mail notification about patches
> being included in stable kernels.

Thank you so much. I guess I'd rather have to wait for Thomas' blessing 
first (maybe in the form of an Acked-By), don't I?

Thanks!
Gerlando