Subject: [alsa-devel] [PATCH v2 00/11] ASoC: fsl-ssi: ac97-slave support

From: [email-masked] (Lars-Peter Clausen)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 21:39:31 +0200

On 04/07/2013 09:25 PM, Markus Pargmann wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This series adds DT support for phycore-ac97 using the fsl-ssi driver. In
> version 2 I discarded most of the imx-ssi work and integrated the ac97-slave
> support in fsl-ssi, including support for imx-pcm-fiq as alternative to dma.
> There are some other changes to get phycore-ac97 working. The first two patches
> have notes about the detailed changes since version 1. The rest of the patches
> is new and necessary for the ac97-slave support.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Markus
> 

Hi,

The DMA PCM related changes won't apply anymore due to the recent dmaengine
PCM cleanups. I've also been working on a more generic dmaengine PCM driver
which has DT support and can be used by imx. The work in progress patches
can be found here:
https://github.com/lclausen-adi/linux-2.6/commits/asoc-dmaengine-cleanups

- Lars

> 
> Markus Pargmann (11):
>   ASoC: phycore-ac97: Add DT support
>   ASoC: imx-pcm-dma: Add support for DMA init by
>   ASoC: imx-pcm-fiq: Introduce pcm-fiq-params
>   ASoC: fsl-ssi: Add SACNT definitions
>   ASoC: fsl-ssi: Add support for imx-pcm-fiq
>   ASoC: fsl-ssi: Setup generic imx dma params
>   ARM: imx: Export ac97 reset functions
>   ASoC: fsl-ssi: imx ac97 support
>   ASoC: fsl: Kconfig: Use fsl-ssi for phycore-ac97
>   ASoC: fsl: Move fsl-ssi binding doc to sound/
>   ASoC: fsl: Update fsl-ssi binding doc
> 
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/powerpc/fsl/ssi.txt             |   73 -
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,ssi.txt               |   13 
>  b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/fsl,ssi.txt             |   73 +
>  b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/phytec,phycore-ac97.txt |   12 
>  b/arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pca100.c                                 |    7 
>  b/arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-pcm043.c                                 |    7 
>  b/sound/soc/fsl/Kconfig                                           |    2 
>  b/sound/soc/fsl/fsl_ssi.c                                         |   70 +
>  b/sound/soc/fsl/fsl_ssi.h                                         |    8 
>  b/sound/soc/fsl/imx-pcm-dma.c                                     |   31 
>  b/sound/soc/fsl/imx-pcm-fiq.c                                     |   14 
>  b/sound/soc/fsl/imx-pcm.h                                         |    6 
>  b/sound/soc/fsl/imx-ssi.c                                         |    7 
>  b/sound/soc/fsl/imx-ssi.h                                         |    1 
>  b/sound/soc/fsl/phycore-ac97.c                                    |  185 ++++
>  sound/soc/fsl/fsl_ssi.c                                           |  379 +++++++---
>  sound/soc/fsl/imx-pcm.h                                           |    9 
>  17 files changed, 664 insertions(+), 233 deletions(-)
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Alsa-devel mailing list
> Alsa-devel at alsa-project.org
> http://mailman.alsa-project.org/mailman/listinfo/alsa-devel