Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Reorganize R8A7779/Marzen USB code

From: [email-masked] (Sergei Shtylyov)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 16:00:15 +0400

Hello.

On 05-04-2013 6:01, Kuninori Morimoto wrote:

>>     Here's the set of 4 patches against the Simon Horman's 'renesas.git' repo,
>> 'renesas-next-20130404v2' tag and the 2 Ether patches I've reposted yesterday.
>> It was created to fix the shortcomings in the R8A7779/Marzen USB platform code
>> and R8A7779 USB common PHY driver, and so spans both arch/arm/mach-shmobile/
>> and drivers/usb/ subtrees (some patches have to touch both subtrees).
>> The patches were conceived with the complete bisectability goal in mind.

>> [1/8] ARM: shmobile:Marzen: move USB EHCI, OHCI, and PHY devices to R8A7779 code
>> [2/8] ehci-platform: add init() method to platform data
>> [3/8] ARM: shmobile: R8A7779: setup EHCI internal buffer
>> [4/8] rcar-phy: remove EHCI internal buffer setup
>> [5/8] rcar-phy: correct base address
>> [6/8] rcar-phy: add platform data
>> [7/8] ARM: shmobile: Marzen: pass platform data to USB PHY device
>> [8/8] rcar-phy: handle platform data

>>     I'm not sure thru which tree this patchset should be merged, however it turns
>> out that it's too late now to push it thru Felipe Balbi's USB tree for 3.10, so
>> maybe the patchset can be merged thru Simon's tree with Felipe's and Alan
>> Stern's ACKs.

> I guess you already got request about patch style from Simon.
> When you send v2 patch, could you please add "this patch is tested on xxxx bard"
> on each patch's comment area ?

    I thought adding it to each patch (BTW, I didn't get what you meant: 
changelog or the area below ---) was a bit too much and just mentioned it in 
the cover letter.

> Then,
> for all patches

> Acked-by: Kuninori Morimoto <[email-masked]>

    Sorry, I forgot to add this. If you still want it, I'll add it to version 
3 that will be posted today.

> Best regards
> ---
> Kuninori Morimoto

WBR, Sergei