Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: bcm281xx firmware tags

From: [email-masked] (Christian Daudt)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:33:37 -0700

Hi Arnd, Olof,
  Please pull the branch below - it contains the BCM281xx l2 cache 
enabling code.

  Thanks,
    csd

The following changes since commit 07961ac7c0ee8b546658717034fe692fd12eefa9:

   Linux 3.9-rc5 (2013-03-31 15:12:43 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://github.com/broadcom/bcm11351.git tags/fw-for-3.10

for you to fetch changes up to 7f6c62e2695bcb1547afdeb4ad3bcdf8c610be2c:

   ARM: bcm281xx: Add DT support for SMC handler (2013-04-09 09:21:59 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
l2cache driver for bcm281xx SoC

----------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Daudt (2):
       ARM: bcm281xx: Add L2 cache enable code
       ARM: bcm281xx: Add DT support for SMC handler

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/misc/smc.txt |   14 +++++++++++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm11351.dtsi                |    5 ++++
  arch/arm/mach-bcm/Makefile                     |    4 +++-
  arch/arm/mach-bcm/bcm_kona_smc.c               |  118 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  arch/arm/mach-bcm/bcm_kona_smc.h               |   80 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  arch/arm/mach-bcm/bcm_kona_smc_asm.S           |   41 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  arch/arm/mach-bcm/board_bcm.c                  |   23 ++++++++++++++++++
  7 files changed, 284 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
  create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/misc/smc.txt
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-bcm/bcm_kona_smc.c
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-bcm/bcm_kona_smc.h
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-bcm/bcm_kona_smc_asm.S