Subject: [v2 0/6] CLK: tegra: convert device tree files to use CLK defines

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:05:49 -0600

On 05/21/2013 03:10 AM, Hiroshi Doyu wrote:
> This patchset converts device tree files to use CLK defines. This
> version was updated along with the latest DT changes.
> 
> The following changes since commit 7479d8bb5650f43053d0e82fa44db668cf968f11:
> 
>   TESTING: Build Tegra USB as a module (2013-05-20 13:11:19 -0600)

That commit is in my personal work-in-progress branch. This series
should be based on Tegra's for-3.11/dt branch. This will make a
difference (at least) in patch 6/6, where you've edited some DT nodes
that don't yet exist upstream (i.e. Tegra's for-3.11/dt branch) and
hence this series won't apply there.

I assume you're planning to send a series for 3.11 that converts
drivers/clk/tegra/ to use these new header files?

If so, I'll need to apply patches 1, 3, 5 to a separate branch, so it
can be pulled into the branch where the drivers/clk changes are applied,
then apply patches 2, 4, 6 to Tegra's for-3.11/dt after merging in the
branch with the header files.