Subject: [PATCH 02/11] gpio: davinci: coding style correction

From: [email-masked] (Sekhar Nori)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:12:19 +0530

On 5/22/2013 12:40 PM, Philip Avinash wrote:
> 1. Corrects coding and commenting styles
> 2. Variables name change to meaningful name
> 3. Remove unnecessary variable usage
> 4. Add BINTEN macro definition
> 
> Signed-off-by: Philip Avinash <[email-masked]>

As Russell mentioned, the 80 char limit changes are churn. I looked at
the variable name renaming and that's also churn with little benefit.
The only changes that are probably worth doing are alphabetical ordering
of include files, fixes for mult-line commenting style and usage of
macro for register offset.

As I started reviewing these patches, I also started fixing some of the
comments I had and I have pushed the resulting work here:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/nsekhar/linux-davinci.git/log/?h=devel-gpio

It is only compile tested, but I hope this will serve as good starting
point for your next submission.

Thanks,
Sekhar