Subject: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: keystone: Add minimal TI Keystone platform support

From: [email-masked] (Santosh Shilimkar)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:30:46 -0400

Arnd,

On Tuesday 11 June 2013 04:56 PM, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 June 2013 04:24 PM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
>> On Tuesday 11 June 2013 16:10:32 Santosh Shilimkar wrote:

[..]

>> Ok, fair enough. Could you enable keystone in multi_v7_defconfig anyway
>> and ensure that it is able to boot?
>>
> Thanks. Will make sure it boots with multi_v7_defconfig.
> 
I spent some time to get "multi_v7_defconfig" on OMAP and Keystone
working. ARCH_SIRF machine code needs a fix and the multi_v7_defconfig
needs few generic updates like enabling ramdisk and ext2 related
support. With those two updates, OMAP5 and Keystone boots with
multi_v7_defconfig. Will post those couple of patches for
multi_v7_defconfig and also refresh the Keystone series.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Santosh
P.S: On Keystone I noticed a weired issue with local_flush_tlb_all() while
booting with multi_v7_defconfig which I will debug it further. Its
mostly looks like keystone specific issue since I don't see that issue
on OMAP5.