Subject: [GIT PULL 1/2] DaVinci SoC updates for v3.11

From: [email-masked] (Sekhar Nori)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:12:19 +0530

On 6/14/2013 3:03 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:29:20PM +0530, Sekhar Nori wrote:
> 
>> On the DMA library movement, I was been waiting for acks
>> from Russell and Mark, but did not get them. OTOH, there
>> have been no objections as well. I assume the movement
>> is not a problem since its a movement within arch/arm
>> and does not end-up bringing new code in.
> 
> I'm not sure I've actually seen this code?  Is this the result of these
> endless threads about MMC that I keep on getting spammed with - if it is
> I did ask you guys to let me know when you'd actually figured out what
> you were doing.  Given that there's subsystem work on DMA within ASoC
> recently I'd really rather this got reviewed.

Mark, I will forward the patch to you separately (you were copied on
it). This one is not really related to MMC. Its some (I think) trivial
changes in sound/soc to go with the dma code movement.

Thanks,
Sekhar