Subject: [linux-sunxi] [PATCH 5/6] ARM: sunxi: Add Olimex A10s-Olinuxino-micro device tree

From: [email-masked] (Emilio López)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:09:49 -0300

Hi Maxime,

El 09/06/13 13:36, Maxime Ripard escribi?:
> Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a10s-olinuxino-micro.dts | 75 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 75 insertions(+)
>  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun5i-a10s-olinuxino-micro.dts

Please add this on the sunxi target in arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile so it
gets built on make dtbs.

(snip)

> +	leds {
> +		compatible = "gpio-leds";
> +		pinctrl-names = "default";
> +		pinctrl-0 = <&led_pins_olinuxino>;
> +
> +		power {
> +			gpios = <&pio 4 3 0>;
> +			default-state = "on";
> +		};

Also, as discussed on IRC, I think it would be wise to change the name
on the LED node. The schematics have a 'power' led already that is
hard-wired to 3.3v, and this led node that you are declaring is referred
as 'led1' there. I suppose 'green' would be a suitable name to keep
consistency with other sunxi boards (namely cubieboard).

Other than that, my OLinuXino worked just fine after applying this
patchset, so

Tested-by: Emilio L?pez <[email-masked]>

Thanks!

Emilio