Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP: Device Tree for 3.11

From: [email-masked] (Benoit Cousson)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:04:34 -0500

Hi Tony,

Please pull the following commits for OMAP Device Tree for v3.11.

It does contains as well 2 clock data patches, I hope it will not generate any conflict with Paul's tree. 

Special thanks to Florian for his nice cleanup using the C preprocessor.

Thanks,
Benoit

The following changes since commit 7d132055814ef17a6c7b69f342244c410a5e000f:

  Linux 3.10-rc6 (2013-06-15 11:51:07 -1000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bcousson/linux-omap-dt.git for_3.11/dts

for you to fetch changes up to 153030c22defea2f96546d0f1a74fe954551c4cd:

  ARM: dts: omap5-uevm: Provide USB Host PHY clock frequency (2013-06-19 16:59:28 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Afzal Mohammed (2):
      ARM: dts: AM43x: Initial support
      ARM: dts: AM43x EPOS EVM support

Dan Murphy (3):
      ARM: dts: omap4-panda: Update the LED support for the panda
      ARM: dts: omap4-panda: Update the twl6040 gpio to macro definition
      ARM: dts: omap5-uevm: Add LED support for uEVM blue LED

Eduardo Valentin (3):
      ARM: dts: OMAP443x: Add bandgap entry for OMAP443x devices
      ARM: dts: OMAP4460: Add bandgap entry for OMAP4460 devices
      ARM: dts: OMAP5: Add bandgap DT entry

Florian Vaussard (15):
      ARM: dts: OMAP2+: Use #include for all device trees
      ARM: dts: OMAP2+: Use existing constants for GPIOs
      ARM: dts: OMAP4/5: Use existing constants for IRQs
      ARM: dts: OMAP2+: Header file for pinctrl constants
      ARM: dts: OMAP2+: Use pinctrl constants
      ARM: dts: AM3XXX: Use #include for all device trees
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Use existing constants for GPIOs
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Specific pinctrl header
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Use pinctrl constants
      ARM: dts: OMAP4/AM35xx: Add missing dtb in the dtbs target
      ARM: dts: Protect pinctrl headers against multiple inclusions
      ARM: dts: OMAP3: Include IRQ header
      ARM: dts: omap3-tobi: Add SMSC911X node
      ARM: dts: omap3-tobi: Correct polarity for GPIO LED
      ARM: dts: omap3-overo: Add default trigger for TWL4030 LED

J Keerthy (1):
      ARM: dts: OMAP5: Add Palmas MFD node and regulator nodes

Javier Martinez Canillas (3):
      ARM: dts: omap3-igep0020: Add SMSC911x LAN chip support
      ARM: dts: omap3-igep0020: Add NAND flash support
      ARM: dts: omap3-igep0030: Add NAND flash support

Kevin Hilman (3):
      ARM: dts: OMAP3: beagle/overo: mux console UART, enable wakeup
      ARM: dts: OMAP3: beagle: enable user button via gpio_keys, enable wakeup
      ARM: dts: TWL4030: fix mux and wakeup for SYS_NIRQ line

Mugunthan V N (3):
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add pinmux configuration for CPSW to beaglebone
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add pinmux configuration for CPSW to EVMsk
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add pinmux configuration for CPSW to am335x EVM

Philip Avinash (4):
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add NAND flash device tree data to am335x-evm
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add PWMSS device tree nodes
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add PWM backlight DT data to am335x-evm
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add PWM backlight DT data to am335x-evmsk

Philip, Avinash (1):
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add ELM node

Roger Quadros (4):
      ARM: dts: omap5-uevm: Add USB Host support
      ARM: dts: omap4-panda: Add USB Host support
      ARM: dts: omap4-panda: Fix DVI EDID reads
      ARM: dts: omap5-uevm: Provide USB Host PHY clock frequency

Sourav Poddar (1):
      ARM: dts: omap5-uevm: Add uart pinctrl data

Sricharan R (1):
      ARM: dts: omap5: Make uevm as the official board and deprecate sevm support

Suman Anna (1):
      ARM: dts: OMAP4+: Remove multimedia carveouts

Vaibhav Hiremath (7):
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add default pinctrl binding for I2C device
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add pinctrl binding to gpio-leds node
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Fix uart numbering to match hardware/TRM
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add default pinctrl binding for UART0 device
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Set pinmux for clkout2 pad used for clock output
      ARM: AM33XX: clock: Add debugSS clock nodes
      ARM: AM33XX: clock data: Enable clkout2 as part of init

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/omap.txt          |    3 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |    8 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-bone.dts                  |  118 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-evm.dts                   |  264 ++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-evmsk.dts                 |  184 +++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx.dtsi                      |  121 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517-evm.dts                   |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am3517_mt_ventoux.dts            |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am4372.dtsi                      |   68 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am43x-epos-evm.dts               |   18 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2.dtsi                       |    5 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2420-h4.dts                  |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2420.dtsi                    |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2430.dtsi                    |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle-xm.dts              |   48 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle.dts                 |   72 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-devkit8000.dts             |   11 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-evm.dts                    |    7 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-igep.dtsi                  |   43 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-igep0020.dts               |  111 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-igep0030.dts               |   60 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-overo.dtsi                 |   20 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-tobi.dts                   |   52 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi                       |    6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3430-sdp.dts                 |    5 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap34xx.dtsi                    |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap36xx.dtsi                    |    2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-a4.dts               |   10 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-common.dtsi          |  162 +++++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-es.dts               |   38 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda.dts                  |    4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp-es23plus.dts           |    8 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts                    |  126 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-var-som.dts                |    8 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi                       |  124 +++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap443x.dtsi                    |    8 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4460.dtsi                    |   15 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-evm.dts                    |  261 -----------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-uevm.dts                   |  485 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5.dtsi                       |  173 ++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/twl4030_omap3.dtsi               |   25 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/cclock33xx_data.c              |   49 +-
 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/am33xx.h               |   42 ++
 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/omap.h                 |   55 +++
 44 files changed, 2172 insertions(+), 659 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/am4372.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/am43x-epos-evm.dts
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-evm.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-uevm.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/twl4030_omap3.dtsi
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/am33xx.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/omap.h