Subject: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: shmobile: use common platform header for HPB-DMAC

From: [email-masked] (Sergei Shtylyov)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:17:39 +0400

Hello.

On 19-07-2013 4:16, Kuninori Morimoto wrote:

>>>> From: Max Filippov <[email-masked]>

>>>> Use previously empty <mach/dma.h> to declare HPB-DMA slave IDs.

>>>> Signed-off-by: Max Filippov <[email-masked]>
>>>> [Sergei: changed the guard macro name, fixed comment, extended copyright.]
>>>> Signed-off-by: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>

>>>> ---
>>>>    arch/arm/mach-shmobile/include/mach/dma.h |   25 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>>>>    1 file changed, 24 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

>>> Thanks for your patch. Can you please explain the reason why you put
>>> this shared information under mach/?

>>      I'm afraid that's more a question to the original author, Phil Edworthy.
>> He put this stuff into <mach/hpb-dmae.h>.

> Then, why you could send this patch instead of original author,

    Ask Phil why didn't he upstream his stuff. We, unlike him, do have 
obligation to upstream it.

> even though you can't answer any question about it ?

    I'm not the author of the patch, let me remind you, Max Filippov is.
He was on vacations.

> Best regards
> ---
> Kuninori Morimoto

WBR, Sergei