Subject: [PATCH 1/6] ARM: OMAP2+: Remove board-4430sdp.c

From: [email-masked] (Tomi Valkeinen)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:40:13 +0300

On 08/07/13 17:21, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:

> Also looks like the nonfunctional video stuff is even more nonfunctional
> than usual:
> 
> omapdss DSI error: can't get VDDS_DSI regulator
> omapdss HDMI error: can't get VDDA_HDMI_DAC regulator

Those should be followed by "...requests probe deferral", and the driver
is probed again later.

The log
http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/build/result.php?type=boot&idx=946
shows "taal display2: panel revision e3.83.7d" which hints that the
panel (and DSS) was initialized properly.

Those error prints should probably be tuned down a bit now that the
driver uses probe deferral.

 Tomi

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 901 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/attachments/20130722/b1fe83e3/attachment.sig>