Subject: [PATCH 02/14] ARM: asm: Add ARM_BE8() assembly helper

From: [email-masked] (Ben Dooks)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:38:51 +0100

On 24/07/13 15:28, Will Deacon wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:27:50AM +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:
>> Add ARM_BE8() helper to wrap any code conditional on being
>> compile when CONFIG_ARM_ENDIAN_BE8 is selected and convert
>> existing places where this is to use it.
>>
>> Acked-by: Nicolas Pitre<[email-masked]>
>> Signed-off-by: Ben Dooks<[email-masked]>
>
> Reviewed-by: Will Deacon<[email-masked]>
>
> We could probably add a similar ARM_LE helper to clean up the
> __LITTLE_ENDIAN definitions in arch/arm/net/bpf_jit_32.c too.

Ok, but I would like to get to the point where this series is
just fixes now. I would like to try and get it merged and then
go back and look at these issues.

-- 
Ben Dooks				http://www.codethink.co.uk/
Senior Engineer				Codethink - Providing Genius