Subject: [GIT PULL] DT/core: cpu_ofnode updates for v3.12

From: [email-masked] (Sudeep KarkadaNagesha)
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 17:11:53 +0100

Hi Rob,

The following changes since commit c095ba7224d8edc71dcef0d655911399a8bd4a3f:

  Linux 3.11-rc4 (2013-08-04 13:46:46 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://linux-arm.org/linux-skn.git cpu_ofnode_dt

for you to fetch changes up to d7b5133478afd9e66a338d3125bc37b9a250ef66:

  of/device: add helper to get cpu device node from logical cpu index
(2013-08-06 16:37:15 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sudeep KarkadaNagesha (4):
   of: add support for retrieving cpu node for a given logical cpu index
   ARM: DT/kernel: define ARM specific arch_match_cpu_phys_id
   driver/core: cpu: initialize of_node in cpu's device struture
   of/device: add helper to get cpu device node from logical cpu index

 arch/arm/kernel/devtree.c |  5 +++++
 drivers/base/cpu.c        |  2 ++
 drivers/of/base.c         | 73 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/cpu.h       |  1 +
 include/linux/of.h        |  6 ++++++
 include/linux/of_device.h | 15 +++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 102 insertions(+)

PS: This is DT part of the patch series reviewed and acknowledged @

v1:
http://archive.arm.linux.org.uk/lurker/message/20130715.102201.dfb8e04e.fr.html
v2:
http://archive.arm.linux.org.uk/lurker/message/20130717.140609.07fa6237.fr.html
v3:
http://archive.arm.linux.org.uk/lurker/message/20130722.113211.b5e3bc2a.fr.html

Regards,
Sudeep