Subject: [PATCH 17/20] ASoC: pxa: pxa-pcm-lib: switch over to snd-soc-dmaengine-pcm

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Mack)
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 10:18:43 +0200

On 07.08.2013 18:32, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 07, 2013 at 06:10:55PM +0200, Daniel Mack wrote:
>> On 07.08.2013 18:07, Mark Brown wrote:
> 
>>> Has this been tested with the standalone non-ASoC PXA AC'97 driver?
> 
>> Nope. I have no such device.
> 
> I guess the main test there will be making sure that it builds with ASoC
> disabled.  I'm not sure anything later than PXA3xx ever actually used
> AC'97.
> 

Ah, I see it now.

I guess we have two options: either duplicate code from
soc-dmaengine-pcm, or move soc-dmaengine-pcm out of the ASoC context. I
actually see no dependecy to ASoC from there anyway.

Daniel