Subject: [PATCH v6 08/11] ARM: pxa: init dma debugfs in late level

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Mack)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 19:29:09 +0200

Hi Haojian,

On 26.07.2013 12:05, Haojian Zhuang wrote:
> Remove pxa_init_dma() from core_initcall level since it's unncecssary
> for DT mode. But dma debugfs is also included in pxa_init_dma().
> So only initiliaze dma debugfs in late_initcall level.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Haojian Zhuang <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/mmp2.c   |  2 +-
>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/pxa168.c |  2 +-
>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/pxa910.c |  2 +-
>  arch/arm/plat-pxa/dma.c    | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++----------
>  4 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

This will collide with my dma rework series, which removes
arch/arm/plat-pxa/dma.c eventually. Do you think it's possible to just
drop that patch here and wait for my series to settle?

Daniel