Subject: [GIT PULL] DT/core: cpu_ofnode updates for v3.12

From: [email-masked] (Sudeep KarkadaNagesha)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:27:47 +0100

The following changes since commit d4e4ab86bcba5a72779c43dc1459f71fea3d89c8:

  Linux 3.11-rc5 (2013-08-11 18:04:20 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://linux-arm.org/linux-skn.git cpu_of_node

for you to fetch changes up to 9e9e26dde91f22635c87d0e45f3938b5ded96f0d:

  cpufreq: pmac32-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
(2013-08-12 10:22:29 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sudeep KarkadaNagesha (16):
  of: add support for retrieving cpu node for a given logical cpu index
  ARM: DT/kernel: define ARM specific arch_match_cpu_phys_id
  driver/core: cpu: initialize of_node in cpu's device struture
  of/device: add helper to get cpu device node from logical cpu index
  ARM: topology: remove hwid/MPIDR dependency from cpu_capacity
  ARM: mvebu: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
  drivers/bus: arm-cci: avoid parsing DT for cpu device nodes
  cpufreq: imx6q-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
  cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
  cpufreq: highbank-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
  cpufreq: spear-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
  cpufreq: kirkwood-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
  cpufreq: arm_big_little: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
  cpufreq: maple-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
  cpufreq: pmac64-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
  cpufreq: pmac32-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes

 arch/arm/kernel/devtree.c           |  5 +++++
 arch/arm/kernel/topology.c          | 61
+++++++++++++++++++------------------------------------------
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx6q.c      |  3 +--
 arch/arm/mach-mvebu/platsmp.c       | 52
++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------
 drivers/base/cpu.c                  |  2 ++
 drivers/bus/arm-cci.c               | 28 +++++++---------------------
 drivers/cpufreq/arm_big_little_dt.c | 40
++++++++++++++--------------------------
 drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq-cpu0.c      | 23 ++++-------------------
 drivers/cpufreq/highbank-cpufreq.c  | 18 ++++++------------
 drivers/cpufreq/imx6q-cpufreq.c     |  4 +---
 drivers/cpufreq/kirkwood-cpufreq.c  |  8 +++++---
 drivers/cpufreq/maple-cpufreq.c     | 23 +++--------------------
 drivers/cpufreq/pmac32-cpufreq.c    |  5 +++--
 drivers/cpufreq/pmac64-cpufreq.c    | 47
+++++++++++------------------------------------
 drivers/cpufreq/spear-cpufreq.c     |  4 ++--
 drivers/of/base.c                   | 73
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/cpu.h                 |  1 +
 include/linux/of.h                  |  6 ++++++
 include/linux/of_device.h           | 15 +++++++++++++++
 19 files changed, 202 insertions(+), 216 deletions(-)

PS: This patch series is reviewed and acknowledged @

v1: https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/7/15/128
v2: https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/7/17/341
v3: https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/7/22/219