Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP: Device Tree for 3.12

From: [email-masked] (Benoit Cousson)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:01:41 +0200

Hi Tony,

Please pull the following commits for OMAP Device Tree for v3.12.

Thanks,
Benoit

----------------------------------------------------------------
Add the minimal DTS support for DRA7xx based SoC core.
Add the initial support for N900 and gta04 phones.
Do a lot of various cleanups.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit b36f4be3de1b123d8601de062e7dbfc904f305fb:

  Linux 3.11-rc6 (2013-08-18 14:36:53 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bcousson/linux-omap-dt.git for_3.12/dts

for you to fetch changes up to 9f311a2325905043718da9bf649e2344b8df8473:

  ARM: dts: omap3-beagle: Make USB host pin naming consistent (2013-08-20 14:30:07 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Afzal Mohammed (2):
      ARM: dts: AM4372: cpu(s) node per latest binding
      ARM: dts: AM4372: add few nodes

Alexandre Belloni (1):
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: Add PMU support

Javier Martinez Canillas (5):
      ARM: dts: omap3-igep: add pinmux node for GPIO LED configuration
      ARM: dts: omap3-igep0020: add mux conf for GPIO LEDs
      ARM: dts: omap3-igep0030: add mux conf for GPIO LED
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: use pinmux node defined in included file
      ARM: dts: AM33XX: don't redefine OCP bus and device nodes

Kishon Vijay Abraham I (1):
      ARM: dts: omap5-uevm: Split SMPS10 in two nodes

Lars Poeschel (1):
      ARM: dts: AM33xx: Correct gpio #interrupt-cells property

Lee Jones (7):
      ARM: dts: Remove '0x's from OMAP2420 H4 DTS file
      ARM: dts: Remove '0x's from OMAP3 IGEP0020 DTS file
      ARM: dts: Remove '0x's from OMAP3 IGEP0030 DTS file
      ARM: dts: Remove '0x's from OMAP3 DTS file
      ARM: dts: Remove '0x's from OMAP3430 SDP DTS file
      ARM: dts: Remove '0x's from OMAP4 DTS file
      ARM: dts: Remove '0x's from OMAP5 DTS file

Marek Belisko (1):
      ARM: dts: Add devicetree for gta04 board.

Pavel Machek (1):
      ARM: dts: N900: Add device tree

R Sricharan (1):
      ARM: dts: DRA7: Add the dts files for dra7 SoC and dra7-evm board

Robert Nelson (1):
      ARM: dts: omap3-beagle-xm: fix string error in compatible property

Roger Quadros (1):
      ARM: dts: omap3-beagle: Make USB host pin naming consistent

Ruslan Bilovol (1):
      ARM: dts: twl6030: Move common configuration for OMAP4 boards in a separate dtsi file

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                |   5 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-bone.dts         | 217 ++++++-----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-evm.dts          | 576 +++++++++++++++---------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-evmsk.dts        | 374 ++++++++++---------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx.dtsi             |  13 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am4372.dtsi             | 347 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-evm.dts            | 140 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7.dtsi               | 575 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap2420-h4.dts         |   6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle-xm.dts     |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle.dts        |  24 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-gta04.dts         | 168 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-igep.dtsi         |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-igep0020.dts      |  19 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-igep0030.dts      |  17 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n900.dts          |  92 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi              |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3430-sdp.dts        |  22 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda-common.dtsi |  21 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts           |  21 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi              |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-uevm.dts          |  13 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5.dtsi              |   4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/twl6030_omap4.dtsi      |  38 ++
 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/dra.h         |  50 +++
 25 files changed, 2077 insertions(+), 673 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-evm.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-gta04.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n900.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/twl6030_omap4.dtsi
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/dra.h