Subject: [PATCH 1/3] misc: Add crossbar driver

From: [email-masked] (Santosh Shilimkar)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:44:46 -0400

On Friday 23 August 2013 03:06 PM, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Sekhar Nori <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On 8/23/2013 7:08 PM, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:
> 
>>> The whole point we are moving to domain is not have any default
>>> mapping(connection done) at DT level. Rather DT only specifies the
>>> peripherals and their cross-bar connection ID(i.e cross-bar IRQ line).
>>> This will be the driver input as a IRQ line from DT. The cross-bar
>>> driver needs to map any of the free list available on *request* only.
>>
>> Right, the mapping can be done on request. That will be cleaner.
> 
> I like where this design is going now :-)
> 
Sure and thanks for good discussion. Debates are useful

regards,
Santosh