Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] Common Clock Framework support for Samsung S3C64xx

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 02:19:42 +0900

On 08/20/13 16:09, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> Mike Turquette wrote:
>>
>
> [...]
>
>>> OK, if new branch is ready, I will replace with that or if re-merge is
>>> required, I will. Either way, I'm fine and can handle. Mike, let me know
>>> your choice :-)
>>
>> Since I have already published it let's just go with the delta patch.  I
>> can create another stable branch named clk-next-s3c64xx-delta that just
>> has this patch on top of clk-next-s3c64xx OR I can apply it on top of
>> the existing clk-next-s3c64xx and re-merge it.
>>
> Sounds good to me. If the branch for the delta is ready, let me know.
>
Mike, I'm waiting for your delta branch which includes following from 
Tomasz.

[PATCH] clk: samsung: pll: Use new registration method for PLL6552 and 
PLL6553

I couldn't send some branches to arm-soc for upcoming merge window yet 
because of build compilation breakage of common-clk-s3c64xx branch which 
has many dependencies...

- Kukjin

>> I'm trying to think on whether there are any weird git corner cases with
>> re-merging clk-next-s3c64xx. Let me know if re-merging is somehow unsafe
>> (makes history weird, or whatever).
>>
> I don't think it causes some problem.
>
>> Let me know what option is better for you. I'll publish as soon as I get
>> the delta patch. Apologies again for creating some extra work!
>>
> No problem.