Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] R8A7779/Marzen: HPB-DMAC support for SDHI0

From: [email-masked] (Sergei Shtylyov)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 23:56:04 +0400

Hello.

On 08/27/2013 01:18 PM, Simon Horman wrote:

>>>>     Here's the set of 2 patches against the Simon Horman's 'renesas.git' repo,
>>>> 'renesas-devel-20130823' tag. Here we add the HPB-DMAC platform code working on
>>>> R8A7779 and enable DMA for SDHI0 on Marzen. The patchset depends on the R-Car
>>>> HPB-DMAC driver patch posted earlier.

>>>> [1/2] ARM: shmobile: r8a7779: add HPB-DMAC support
>>>> [2/2] ARM: shmobile: Marzen: enable DMA for SDHI0

>>> Hi Sergei,

>>> have those patches been merged?

>>     No. The driver they depend on hasn't been merged yet.

>>> If so, do you expect them to appear in v3.12-rc1?

>>     I'm not sure what to expect at this point...

> Thanks, I understand.

> I think that the best thing would be for you to repost this series
> once the dependencies have been merge and are available
> in a stable branch.

    The driver have been merged by Vinod Koul but I'm not sure which of his 
branches qualify as stable (his 'next' branch seems to imply non-fast forward 
updates).

WBR, Sergei