Subject: [GIT PULL] DaVinci fixes for v3.12-rc

From: [email-masked] (Alexander Holler)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 08:06:02 +0200

Am 19.09.2013 19:48, schrieb Olof Johansson:
> Hi Sekhar,
> 
> On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:22 AM, Sekhar Nori <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> The following changes since commit 272b98c6455f00884f0350f775c5342358ebb73f:
...

>> 3) A patch to complete the DT support for EDMA. Without
>>    this patch, the DT support for EDMA cannot be used.
>>    There are no in-tree DT users of EDMA currently but
>>    nevertheless the patch fixes a previously incomplete
>>    implementation.
> 
> Finishing incomplete work is not a fix, especially if the users aren't
> in-tree. The other patches are just fine to include though.

It fixes problems for all people which are not using the provided DT's
but using edma in their own DT. So I don't understand your arguing as DT
got introduced to not only support in-tree configs. It clearly fixes
problems.

Regards,

Alexander Holler