Subject: [PATCH] clockevent: exynos_mct: fix lockdep warning

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:17:02 +0200

On 09/27/2013 03:09 PM, Ming Lei wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Tomasz Figa <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> This is a fix that we may want to have, but it must be modified to take
>> my regression fix[1] into account.
>>
>> [1] clocksource: exynos_mct: Set IRQ affinity when the CPU goes online
>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.samsung-soc/22511/focus=23418
>
> OK, I will write and submit v1 against your patch.

Better you stick to

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip.git/

or you rebase it against the v3.12-rc3 when it goes out.

Thanks
   -- Daniel

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog