Subject: [PATCH v2 00/12] Introduce common infra for tegra clocks

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 11:39:09 -0600

On 09/23/2013 08:24 AM, Peter De Schrijver wrote:
> This patchset introduces common infrastructure for clocks which exist in
> several Tegra SoCs. We also move Tegra114 to this new infrastructure.
> Tegra20 and Tegra30 will be moved later in separate patchsets.
> 
> Changes since v1:
> + move common clks allocation to patch 2
> + adapt also Tegra20 and Tegra30 to the changes in patch 2
> 
> Boottested on dalmore, beaverboard and seaboard.

What commit is this series based on? I applied the two pre-requisites:

ARM: tegra114: add missing clocks to binding.eml
clk: tegra: replace enum tegra114_clk by binding header.eml

... but still got a bunch of conflicts when applying this. I guess at
least commit 819c1de "clk: add CLK_SET_RATE_NO_REPARENT flag" isn't in
the history of this series. Consequently, I gave up and didn't test this.

Also, I had given a lot of feedback on v1. Admittedly I should have
reviewed v2 since it appeared just before I reviewed v1, but I expect
most of the feedback still applies given the limited list of changes
listed above. Certainly, this series still removes the "dsib" clock yet
I expect it shouldn't (patch 1, in the change to
tegra114_periph_clk_init()), and that's the very first piece of feedback
I gave on v1, and also causes the first "git am" conflict with
CLK_SET_RATE_NO_REPARENT.