Subject: Xen Project Developer Summit, Oct 24-25, Edinburgh : ARM Content

From: [email-masked] (Lars Kurth)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 11:58:29 +0100

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know that the schedule for the Xen Project 
Developer Summit is finally available at: 
http://xendevelopersummit2013.sched.org - This year there is a lot of 
ARM related content which may be relevant to subscribers to this list, 
which is why I am posting to this list.

* Xen on ARM Update, 
http://xendevelopersummit2013.sched.org/event/63bb36cf3774fd7af02fd4b24d7a095f
* Dual-Android on Nexus 10, 
http://xendevelopersummit2013.sched.org/event/60e17f16dbc23076f052aa5144427a5a
* Xen in OSS based In-Vehicle-Infotainment Systems, 
http://xendevelopersummit2013.sched.org/event/bd34d62873ba22beb39deef9d3262f26
* Performance optimization on Xen-based Android Device, 
http://xendevelopersummit2013.sched.org/event/1579f83ed37e75c2130d836df0460cce
* Performance Evaluation of Live Migration based on Xen ARM PVH, 
http://xendevelopersummit2013.sched.org/event/9dda124fada6c5f65df89f1ec1cf5d67 
<http://xendevelopersummit2013.sched.org/event/9dda124fada6c5f65df89f1ec1cf5d67#.Uk1NRtKkpac>
* Enabling Fast, Dynamic Network Processing with ClickOS, 
http://xendevelopersummit2013.sched.org/event/6cd447ea70f8e9c8058a5508d4f5a2a7

You can find more information about the summit on 
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/xen-project-developer-summit/ 
and 
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-09/msg02434.html

Best Regards
Lars