Subject: [PATCH] ARM: dts: omap4-panda-es: Do not reset gpio1

From: [email-masked] (Nishanth Menon)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:01:16 -0500

On 10/10/2013 11:47 AM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Nishanth Menon <[email-masked]> [131010 09:53]:
>> Do not reset GPIO1 at boot-up because GPIO 7 in GPIO1 block is used on
>> OMAP4460 PandaBoard-ES to select voltage register in TPS62361 which
>> supplies VDD_MPU.
>>
>> Without this, OMAP4460 PandaBoard-ES boards fail to boot-up because
>> MPU voltage switches over to VSET0 voltage value (boot voltage) which
>> is not sufficient to operate the device at OPP100.
> 
> Is this needs as a fix for the -rc series?

Nope, this is not a regression recently introduced, has been in since
day one of Panda-ES support. Further, we still have decision pending
on the dependent series from Rajendra[1] - will be good to see it go
in along with AM335x-EVM.

[1] http://marc.info/?t=138131368300005&r=1&w=2

-- 
Regards,
Nishanth Menon