Subject: [PATCH stable] ARM: tegra: unify Tegra's Kconfig a bit more

From: [email-masked] (Paul Walmsley)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:11:29 -0700

Hi Greg,

On 10/10/2013 04:11 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 11:00:56PM -0700, Paul Walmsley wrote:
>
>> Well, here's a public link for it:
>>
>> http://nvt.pwsan.com/pub/linux-stable/testlogs/
>>
>> So far it's seeded with v3.11.[34].  It should update automatically
>> as new releases come out.  So far the tests are quite basic (build +
>> boot to minimal userspace).  Please let Stephen and I know if you
>> have any comments or suggestions.
> That's great to see.  Testing the -rc stable releases would be great, to
> find if I break anything, as I don't have Tegra hardware to test them
> out on.

Could you point out the -rc stable releases that you're referring to?  
Took a look at the linux-stable.git and stable-queue.git trees but was 
unsure what matched that description.

Would this be something like applying the queue-* patches and testing on 
a nightly basis?

- Paul