Subject: [GIT PULL 1/6] Samsung cleanup for v3.13

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:14:35 +0900

The following changes since commit 4a10c2ac2f368583138b774ca41fac4207911983:

   Linux 3.12-rc2 (2013-09-23 15:41:09 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
tags/samsung-cleanup

for you to fetch changes up to ae3c5d74ea0d5e2f1c32c527e5de36c7614525af:

   ARM: EXYNOS: remove CONFIG_MACH_EXYNOS[4, 5]_DT config options 
(2013-10-21 06:35:47 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Cleanup for v3.13
- remove unnecessary config options and header inclusions
- use CONFIG_ARCH_S3C64XX instead of PLAT_S3C64XX

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: remove CONFIG_MACH_EXYNOS[4, 5]_DT config options

Jingoo Han (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: remove unnecessary header inclusions from exynos4/5 
dt machine file

Tomasz Figa (5):
       ARM: S3C64XX: Move if ARCH_S3C64XX statement into mach-s3c64xx
       gpio: samsung: Use CONFIG_ARCH_S3C64XX to check for S3C64XX support
       s3c-camif: Use CONFIG_ARCH_S3C64XX to check for S3C64XX support
       ASoC: samsung: Use CONFIG_ARCH_S3C64XX to check for S3C64XX support
       ARM: S3C64XX: Kill CONFIG_PLAT_S3C64XX

  arch/arm/Kconfig                       |  4 ++--
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig           | 38 
++++++++--------------------------
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/Makefile          |  4 ++--
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-exynos4-dt.c |  4 ----
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-exynos5-dt.c |  4 ----
  arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/Kconfig          | 13 +++---------
  drivers/gpio/gpio-samsung.c            |  8 +++----
  drivers/media/platform/Kconfig         |  2 +-
  sound/soc/samsung/s3c-i2s-v2.c         |  6 +-----
  9 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)