Subject: [PATCH 16/31] ASoC: tegra: use reset framework

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:45:50 -0700

On 11/26/2013 11:37 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 09:31:25AM -0700, Stephen Warren wrote:
> 
>> ... so, I thought you were OK with that one issue. Were there
>> other issues you didn't mention before?
> 
> Probably not but I'd need to reread it, I don't think I got that
> much further than noticing that there weren't any clock changes
> (the fact that the clock dependency was getting added in a DMA
> series set off alarm bells).  To be honest given the number of
> revisions that seem to be required I'd been expecting to see a
> respin of the series, the ASoC generic DMA changes did need a
> respin before they can be merged and I do want to get them into the
> ASoC tree.

OK, I'll repost.

I'm waiting to repost the ASoC core changes until the dmaengine API
change settles. Hopefully very soon.