Subject: [PATCH v6 4/6] gpio: davinci: add OF support

From: [email-masked] (Sekhar Nori)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 13:39:19 +0530

On Friday 29 November 2013 01:16 PM, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Sekhar Nori <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On Tuesday 26 November 2013 06:03 PM, Grygorii Strashko wrote:
> 
>>> Actually, the same was proposed by Linus, but we've tried avoid such huge rework -
>>> by switching to one irq_domain per all banks for example.
>>
>> I didn't really read that proposal from Linus so if two people
>> independently suggested the same thing, there must be something worth
>> considering there :)
> 
> From a GPIO POV it's not such a big deal really, this approach is fine
> and the important thing is that we progress toward a more standard
> driver... it's more a question for the DT people IMO. I really like the
> current patch set.

Rob has acked v5 of this patch. So no objection from DT people too. My
concern was a bit futuristic. Since everyone is happy I think we can go
with the current patch itself.

Thanks,
Sekhar