Subject: [GIT PULL][for 3.14] pull request for hisilicon clock driver

From: [email-masked] (Haojian Zhuang)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 19:04:46 +0800

Hi Mike,

Please help to merge this hisilicon clock driver.

Regards
Haojian

The following changes since commit 6ce4eac1f600b34f2f7f58f9cd8f0503d79e42ae:

   Linux 3.13-rc1 (2013-11-22 11:30:55 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

ssh://gitolite.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hzhuang1/linux.git 
tags/clk-hisilicon

for you to fetch changes up to 0aa0c95f743a06893dbc494b2a75fbf7093330d4:

   clk: hisilicon: add common clock support (2013-12-04 18:36:45 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
clock driver for hisilicon

----------------------------------------------------------------
Haojian Zhuang (1):
       clk: hisilicon: add common clock support

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/hi3620-clock.txt |  19 +++++++
  drivers/clk/Makefile                                     |   1 +
  drivers/clk/hisilicon/Makefile                           |   5 ++
  drivers/clk/hisilicon/clk-hi3620.c                       | 242 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/clk/hisilicon/clk.c                              | 171 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/clk/hisilicon/clk.h                              | 103 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/clk/hisilicon/clkgate-separated.c                | 130 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  include/dt-bindings/clock/hi3620-clock.h                 | 152 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  8 files changed, 823 insertions(+)
  create mode 100644 
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/hi3620-clock.txt
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/hisilicon/Makefile
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/hisilicon/clk-hi3620.c
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/hisilicon/clk.c
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/hisilicon/clk.h
  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/hisilicon/clkgate-separated.c
  create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/hi3620-clock.h