Subject: [GIT PULL RESEND2] clocksource/clockevents fixes for 3.13

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 20:13:15 +0100

Hi Thomas, Ingo,

here are the fixes for 3.13 based on timers/urgent

  * Axel Lin added a missing dependency on CLKSRC_MMIO in the Kconfig 
for the time-efm32

  * Dinh Nguyen fixed read_sched_clock to return the right value and 
added the clksrc-of missing definition for the dw_apb_timer

  * Ezequiel Garcia registered the sched clock after the counter, thus 
preventing time jump in the traces for the armada-370-xp

  * Marc Zyngier stopped the timer before enabling the irq in order to 
prevent it to be fired before the clockevent is registered for the sunxi

  * Thierry Reding removed a of_node_put in clksrc-of because the 
reference is not held

Thanks
   -- Daniel

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit 0e576acbc1d9600cf2d9b4a141a2554639959d50:

   nohz: Fix another inconsistency between CONFIG_NO_HZ=n and nohz=off 
(2013-11-29 12:23:03 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.linaro.org/people/daniel.lezcano/linux.git clockevents/fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 9ab4727c1d41e50b67aecde4bf11879560a3ca78:

   clocksource: dw_apb_timer_of: Fix support for dts binding 
"snps,dw-apb-timer" (2013-12-10 19:49:18 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Axel Lin (1):
       clocksource: time-efm32: Select CLKSRC_MMIO

Dinh Nguyen (2):
       clocksource: dw_apb_timer_of: Fix read_sched_clock
       clocksource: dw_apb_timer_of: Fix support for dts binding 
"snps,dw-apb-timer"

Ezequiel Garcia (1):
       clocksource: armada-370-xp: Register sched_clock after the 
counter reset

Marc Zyngier (1):
       clocksource: sunxi: Stop timer from ticking before enabling 
interrupts

Thierry Reding (1):
       clocksource: clksrc-of: Do not drop unheld reference on device node

  drivers/clocksource/Kconfig              |    1 +
  drivers/clocksource/clksrc-of.c          |    1 -
  drivers/clocksource/dw_apb_timer_of.c    |    7 ++++---
  drivers/clocksource/sun4i_timer.c        |    3 +++
  drivers/clocksource/time-armada-370-xp.c |   10 +++++-----
  5 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog