Subject: [GIT PULL v3][for 3.14] pull request for hisilicon soc

From: [email-masked] (Haojian Zhuang)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:10:26 +0800

Hi all,

Please help to merge pull request for hisilicon soc. This pull request 
is used to replace all previous request for hisilicon. The changes is in 
below.

    1. Update the git repository address from ssh:// to git://.
    2. Add clock binding in DTS file. This patch is contained in v11 & 
v12 patch sets, and everybody like this binding.
    3. Add the GPIOLIB selection by default.

Best Regards
Haojian

The following changes since commit 6ce4eac1f600b34f2f7f58f9cd8f0503d79e42ae:

   Linux 3.13-rc1 (2013-11-22 11:30:55 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hzhuang1/linux.git 
tags/hisilicon-basic

for you to fetch changes up to be05bfccdbe65915da4a7d0e4713ad3489fd5f37:

   ARM: hi3xxx: select GPIO in Kconfig (2013-12-11 17:01:45 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
warn: You locally have hisilicon-for-3.14 but it does not (yet)
warn: appear to be at 
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hzhuang1/linux.git
warn: Do you want to push it there, perhaps?
hisilicon-for-3.14

----------------------------------------------------------------
Haojian Zhuang (6):
       ARM: hi3xxx: add board support with device tree
       ARM: dts: enable hi4511 with device tree
       ARM: config: enable hi3xxx in multi_v7_defconfig
       ARM: config: add defconfig for Hi3xxx
       ARM: dts: enable clock binding on Hi3620
       ARM: hi3xxx: select GPIO in Kconfig

Zhangfei Gao (2):
       ARM: hi3xxx: add smp support
       ARM: hi3xxx: add hotplug support

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/hisilicon/hisilicon.txt |  32 ++++
  arch/arm/Kconfig                                              |   2 +
  arch/arm/Makefile                                             |   1 +
  arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                                    |   1 +
  arch/arm/boot/dts/hi3620.dtsi                                 | 565 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  arch/arm/boot/dts/hi4511.dts                                  | 649 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  arch/arm/configs/hi3xxx_defconfig                             |  56 
+++++++
  arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig                           |   1 +
  arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/Kconfig                                  |  16 ++
  arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/Makefile                                 |   7 +
  arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/core.h                                   |  15 ++
  arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/hi3xxx.c                                 |  94 
++++++++++++
  arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/hotplug.c                                | 200 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
  arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/platsmp.c                                |  89 
+++++++++++
  14 files changed, 1728 insertions(+)
  create mode 100644 
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/hisilicon/hisilicon.txt
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/hi3620.dtsi
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/hi4511.dts
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/configs/hi3xxx_defconfig
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/Kconfig
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/Makefile
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/core.h
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/hi3xxx.c
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/hotplug.c
  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-hi3xxx/platsmp.c