Subject: [PATCH V2 2/2] ARM: tegra: add ams AS3722 device to Venice2 DT

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:23:02 -0700

On 12/19/2013 12:28 AM, Laxman Dewangan wrote:
> On Thursday 19 December 2013 02:25 AM, Stephen Warren wrote:
>> On 12/18/2013 05:52 AM, Laxman Dewangan wrote:
>>> Add ams AS3722 entry for gpio/pincontrol and regulators
>>> to venice2 DT.
>> This patch still causes:
>>
>>> [    0.726545] as3722-pinctrl as3722-pinctrl: pin gpio0 already
>>> requested by as3722-pinctrl; cannot claim for as3722-regulator
>>> [    0.737681] as3722-pinctrl as3722-pinctrl: pin-0
>>> (as3722-regulator) status -22
>>> [    0.744895] as3722-pinctrl as3722-pinctrl: could not request pin 0
>>> (gpio0) from group gpio0  on device as3722-pinctrl
>>> [    0.755500] as3722-regulator as3722-regulator: Error applying
>>> setting, reverse things back
> 
> This error is nothing related to the ams dt or driver. This came from
> the framework from the driver/base for adding pinmux call before calling
> any diver's probe.

OK, after reverting the problematic MFD commit (which I assume will
happen upstream too), I see no errors caused by this patch.

As such, I've applied the series to Tegra's for-3.14/dt branch.

Note that I couldn't verify if the pinctrl setup in patch 1/2 matched
the ChromeOS kernel, since the node order is different there, and the
property values don't use named constants there. I'll have to trust you.
I'll be annoyed if it turns out we need to churn the pinctrl
configuration in the future...