Subject: [PATCH 2/2] ARM: shmobile: Lager: conditionally select CONFIG_MICREL_PHY

From: [email-masked] (Sergei Shtylyov)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:08:24 +0300

Hello.

On 12/23/2013 09:57 PM, Sergei Shtylyov wrote:

>>> Now that support for KSZ8041RNLI is added to the Micrel PHY driver and we
>>> intend
>>> to support PHY IRQs on the Lager board, we have to enable the Micrel driver.
>>> Do this by selecting CONFIG_MICREL_PHY for Lager if CONFIG_SH_ETH is enabled.

>>> Signed-off-by: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>

>> Hi Sergei,

>> while I am very happy to see this change unfortunately it no longer
>> applies. Could you please rebase it on top of
>> renesas-devel-v3.13-rc4-20131219?

>     Hmm, it *was done* on top of this tag. Perhaps you meant today's
> renesas-devel-v3.13-rc5-20131223?

    It continues to apply even to that tag seamlessly. Some issue must be on 
your side...

>> Thanks

WBR, Sergei