Subject: [GIT PULL] clockevents/clocksources: 3.13 fixes

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:43:17 +0100

Hi Thomas and Ingo,

here is a pull request for a single fix for 3.13. It is based on the 
latest timers/urgent update.

  * Soren Brinkmann fixed the cadence_ttc driver where a call to 
clk_get_rate happens in an interrupt context. More precisely in an IPI 
when the broadcast timer is initialized for each cpu in the cpuidle driver

Thanks
   -- Daniel

The following changes since commit b0031f227e47919797dc0e1c1990f3ef151ff0cc:

   Merge tag 's2mps11-build' of 
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/regulator 
(2013-12-17 12:57:36 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.linaro.org/people/daniel.lezcano/linux.git 
clockevents/3.13-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to c1dcc927dae01dfd4904ee82ce2c00b50eab6dc3:

   clocksource: cadence_ttc: Fix mutex taken inside interrupt context 
(2013-12-30 11:32:24 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Soren Brinkmann (1):
       clocksource: cadence_ttc: Fix mutex taken inside interrupt context

  drivers/clocksource/cadence_ttc_timer.c |   21 +++++++++++++--------
  1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog