Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM : cpuidle: 3.13 fix

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:00:56 +0100

Hi Rafael,

this pull request provides a single fix for the calxeda cpuidle driver. 
It is based on v3.13-rc6.

* Andre Przywara fixed a compilation warning due to the driver probe 
function prototype mismatch for the calxeda cpuidle driver

Thanks
   -- Daniel

The following changes since commit 802eee95bde72fd0cd0f3a5b2098375a487d1eda:

   Linux 3.13-rc6 (2013-12-29 16:01:33 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.linaro.org/people/daniel.lezcano/linux.git cpuidle/3.13-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 5781532ebecd9e0b7b5fc25d78030bdec635f4ac:

   ARM/cpuidle: remove __init tag from Calxeda cpuidle probe function 
(2013-12-30 11:55:20 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andre Przywara (1):
       ARM/cpuidle: remove __init tag from Calxeda cpuidle probe function

  drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle-calxeda.c |    2 +-
  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog