Subject: [PATCH 1/1] ARM: shmobile: Koelsch: pass Ether PHY IRQ

From: [email-masked] (Sergei Shtylyov)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 16:47:58 +0400

Hello.

On 06-01-2014 9:39, Simon Horman wrote:

>>>> Pass Ether's PHY IRQ (which is IRQC's IRQ0) to the 'sh_eth' driver. Set the IRQ
>>>> trigger type to be low-level as per the Micrel PHY driver's setup.

>>>> Signed-off-by: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>

>>> Hi Sergei,

>>> does this depend on changes that have been queued up in net or net-next
>>> since v3.13-rc1?

>>     Yes, in net-next.

>>> If so are they present in v3.13-rc5?

>>     No, they should be available in 3.14-rc1.

>>> If not please
>>> repost when an rc release with the required dependencies is available.

>>     You mean this patch should inevitably wait for 3.15? I hoped
>> either you or DaveM could still queue this patch for 3.14...

> Sorry, it was too late for v3.14 and I would prefer if you didn't route
> this via Dave's tree.

    I somehow thought you were asking about the Lager patch. No, I wasn't 
going to route the Koelsch patch via Dave, only Lager. Dave doesn't seem eager 
to do it anyway.

WBR, Sergei