Subject: [PATCH v4 0/2] ohci and ehci-platform clks, phy and dt support

From: [email-masked] (Sergei Shtylyov)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 03:10:32 +0300

On 01/11/2014 01:52 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:

>>> Here is v4 of my ohci and ehci-platform clks, phy and dt support patch-set,
>>> this version should be 100% ready for merging upstream.

>>     I see you've decided to completely ignore my opinion. NAK, FWIW.

> I'm sorry but the whole prefix thing has become a thing of -ETOOMUCHBIKESHEDDING,
> everyone except you seems to be fine with mmio

    Everyone being couple of people reading this thread? Of which only one 
being familiar with the real [EO]HCI hardware? :-)
    The name is just plain stupid if you want to know my real opinion.
And you've posted v3 with this name used first only what, 1.5 days ago?

> and and one point in time we
> need to make a decision and move forward.

    I see the first version of your patches posted on January 6th, today is 
11th (just starting here). You must be in a very big hurry to get this merged, 
I see. :-)
    Serious changes like this are not really done at such pace. Only the stuff 
that someone else has to painfully fix up later... :-(

> Regards,

> Hans

WBR, Sergei