Subject: [GIT PULL] clockevents/clocksource : new material for 3.14

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:27:49 +0100

On 01/12/2014 05:33 PM, Ingo Molnar wrote:

[ ... ]

> Pulled into tip:timers/core, thanks Daniel!
>
> Note that there was a conflict in drivers/clocksource/clksrc-of.c,
> caused by interaction with this commit:
>
>    4c4b053235fa clocksource: clksrc-of: Do not drop unheld reference on device node
>
> I've resolved it, but please double check the end result once I've
> pushed it all out.

Done. The resolution is ok.

Thanks !
   -- Daniel

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog