Subject: [PATCH 2/3] mmc: dw_mmc: add dw_mmc-k3 for k3 platform

From: [email-masked] (zhangfei)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:47:57 +0800

Dear Seungwon

On 01/14/2014 05:38 PM, Seungwon Jeon wrote:

>> Looks like you dislike the clk_table very much :)
> Oh, I just want to remove dependency as I mentioned.
> 
>>
>> Double checked with the silicon guy, currently it is said the limitation
>> in HS200 and SDR104 can be replaced by the max_rate, so clk_table can be
>> replaced with ios->clock directly, though they have concern it is not so
>> convinent when removing clk_table in case limitation rate is not equal
>> to max_rate again in future.
> I guess specific clock handling(clk-hi3620.c) can adjust required source clock rate.
> 
It is doable now since the soc has been updated with the limitation,
which can reuse max_rate now.
The patch "mmc: dw_mmc: k3 remove clk_table" has been updated, and have
modified clk-hi3620.c accordingly.

Thanks