Subject: [PATCH v4 3/4] ARM: pinctrl: Add Broadcom Capri pinctrl driver

From: [email-masked] (Sherman Yin)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:14:57 -0800

On 14-01-20 12:16 AM, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 3:56 AM, Matt Porter <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> I wonder if Linus would accept a rename at this point (too late for 3.14
>> presumably, but for 3.15) of s/capri/bcm281xx throughout, bcm11351 for
>> the compatible string, as we have for the machine compatible, and also
>> BCM281XX for the Kconfig option.
>
> Yes, if there is some consensus that this is what we want to do.
>
> I can certainly merge that during the 3.14-rc phase for that matter.

Hi Linus,

I'll confirm the new name with Matt before sending out another patch. 
Which would work better for you - a) a set of patches replacing my 
previous ones, b) a set of patches on top of my previous ones, c) a 
single patch on top of my previous ones? d) something else?

Thanks,
Sherman