Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the clk tree with the arm-soc tree

From: [email-masked] (Tomasz Figa)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:59:48 +0100

Hi Stephen,

On 13.01.2014 06:06, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the clk tree got a conflict in
> drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos4.c between commit 86576fbe201b ("clk:
> samsung: exynos4: Fix definition of div_mmc_pre4 divider") from the
> arm-soc tree and commit 2d7382375054 ("clk: exynos4: replace clock ID
> private enums with IDs from DT header") from the clk tree.
>
> I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
> is required).

It seems like somehow this fix-up has been lost in action and the 
conflict ended up being merged incorrectly in linux-next. Could you take 
a look?

Best regards,
Tomasz