Subject: [GIT PULL][for v3.14] pull request from pxa to fix PWM

From: [email-masked] (Haojian Zhuang)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:49:44 +0800

Hi all,

Please help to merge this pull request for pxa git tree.

The following changes since commit 38dbfb59d1175ef458d006556061adeaa8751b72:

   Linus 3.14-rc1 (2014-02-02 16:42:13 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hzhuang1/linux.git 
tags/pwm_pxa_for_v3.14

for you to fetch changes up to 902e6a0c7eba08ec978cea8304c6cb2ddce7b9dc:

   ARM: pxa: Add dummy backlight power supply on Mitac Mio A701 
(2014-02-11 11:33:09 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Thierry Reding (1):
       ARM: pxa: Add dummy backlight power supply on Mitac Mio A701

  arch/arm/mach-pxa/mioa701.c | 9 +++++++++
  1 file changed, 9 insertions(+)

Best Regards
Haojian