Subject: [PATCH] ARM: tegra: add device tree for SHIELD

From: [email-masked] (Alexandre Courbot)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:24:13 +0900

On 03/04/2014 02:00 AM, Stephen Warren wrote:
> On 03/02/2014 08:49 PM, Alexandre Courbot wrote:
>> Add a device tree for NVIDIA SHIELD. The set of enabled features is
>> still minimal with no display option and USB requiring external power.
>>
>> A default kernel command-line as well as initrd addresses are hardcoded
>> to match the static values the bootloader is known to use. This allows
>> booting from an appended DTB without having to alter it at boot time,
>> since the bootloader has no Device Tree support.
>
> This and the TN7 patch look fine. Hopefully I'll apply them soon,
> pending the ti,irq-externally-inverted discussion.

Great, thanks! That means only small hacks remain in my out-of-tree 
branch. Will make it easier to enable the remaining features (panel, 
Wifi, audio, etc.) from now on.

>
>> +	/* SD card */
>
> Oh, that's all you meant by wanting to add comments? I guess I just
> recognize SD-vs-eMMC by the bus width, but adding the comments is a good
> idea.

Haha no, I actually meant to add small descriptive comments in front of 
each pinmux group, but thinking twice it doesn't seem to bring as much 
readability as I initially thought,

Thanks,
Alex.