Subject: [PATCH v2 1/5] clk: berlin: add support for berlin plls

From: [email-masked] (Sebastian Hesselbarth)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:35:37 +0100

On 03/21/2014 11:22 PM, Alexandre Belloni wrote:
> On 21/03/2014 at 22:22:33 +0100, Sebastian Hesselbarth wrote :
>> On 03/21/2014 09:08 PM, Alexandre Belloni wrote:
>>> This drivers allows to provide DT clocks for the cpu and system PLLs found on
>>> Marvell Berlin SoCs.
>>
>> Alexandre,
>>
>> as mentioned on IRC, I now had a closer look on it. Some minor
>> remarks below. Sorry, I didn't mention them earlier.
>
> To clarify things, I'll just resend patch 1 and you are ready to take
> 2-5, fixing up the remaining comments as soon as Mike takes it ?

Yes, no need to resend 2-5. Just keep on incrementing version on 1/5.
If you send a v3 for patch 1, I can also prepare a topic branch that
we refer to until Mike either takes the single patch or pulls the topic
branch.

I'll work it out with Mike, but for a single patch, I guess he'll
take it through his tree.

As we target this all for v3.16, I'll get back to this, as soon as I
have proper branches on v3.15-rc1 and possibly also managed it to have
a for-next branch that gets pulled into linux-next.

Sebastian