Subject: [RESEND ARM ATTEND] Following discussions

From: [email-masked] (Boris BREZILLON)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:05:33 +0100

Hello,

Sorry for the noise: I sent my request to arm-summit-discuss-request
instead of arm-summit-discuss.

As a contributor to atmel's at91 platform (and recently allwinner's sunxi)
I'm interested in following the ARM summit.
Moreover, I'll be involved in even more ARM related developments as part
of my future job at Free Electrons.

I'm particularly interested in DT bindings discussions to both follow DT
bindings progress/status on several subsystems and learn about their
limitations.

But more generally I'm interested in knowing where Linux dev for ARM 
platforms
is heading towards:
- are there any new subsystems in the pipeline ?
- are there any planned refactor in existing subsystems (or arch code) ?
- ...

Best Regards,

Boris