Subject: [PATCH] ARM: tegra: define Jetson TK1 regulators

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Warren)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:33:45 -0600

On 04/15/2014 06:24 PM, Andrew Bresticker wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Stephen Warren <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> These are mostly identical to the Venice2 regulator definitions, since
>> the board designs are very similar. Differences are:
>>
>> - Jetson TK1 doesn't have a built-in LCD panel, so on-board regulators
>>   are not present for the backlight, touchscreen, or panel.
>> - +3.3V_RUN needs to be boot-on/always-on, since it's widely used. This
>>   change should likely be propagated to Venice2 for completeness,
>>   although it will have no practical effect there since various other
>>   regulators use +3.3V_RUN as their supply and are always-on.
>> - +3.3V_LP0 needs to be boot-on as well as always-on. One reason
>>   is because it's used to driver the UART level-shifter; without this, I
>>   see a brief period of UART corruption during cold boots.I suspect this
>>   change needs to be propagated to Venice2, and we simply haven't noticed
>>   the need since there's no UART level-shifter on Venice2.
>> - A few rails have different names in the schematics.

>> diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra124-jetson-tk1.dts b/arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra124-jetson-tk1.dts

>> @@ -1462,6 +1611,7 @@
>>                 cd-gpios = <&gpio TEGRA_GPIO(V, 2) GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>;
>>                 power-gpios = <&gpio TEGRA_GPIO(R, 0) GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;
>>                 bus-width = <4>;
>> +               vmmc-supply = <&vddio_sdmmc3>;
> 
> I don't have schematics for this board, but I suspect you mean
> vqmmc-supply here, per the discussion in the Venice2 VQMMC thread.

This portion of the schematics is essentially identical to Venice2, and
you're correct; this should be vqmmc not vmmc. I'll send a patch.