Subject: [STLinux Kernel] [PATCH v4 0/7] Add ST Keyscan driver

From: [email-masked] (Maxime Coquelin)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 10:47:42 +0200

Hi Gabi,

For the reset and DT patches:

Acked-by: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>

Regards,
Maxime

On 04/11/2014 05:07 PM, Gabriel FERNANDEZ wrote:
>
> Changes in v4:
> - add reset controller management
> - rename 'st,debounce_us' into 'st,debounce-us' in dt binding
>
> Changes in v3: (bad manipulation)
>
> Changes in v2:
> - use standard format for matrix keymap
> - suppress __exit mark for keyscan_remove()
> - Call to keyscan_stop() shoudl go into keyscan_close() implementation
> - use of SIMPLE_DEV_PM_OPS()
> - rename compatibility name into "st,sti-keyscan"
> - suppress platform data management
> - omit vendor information
> - cosmetic change and renaming
>
> The goal of this series is to add ST Keyscan support to ST SoCs.
> The DT definition is added for STiH415 and STiH416 SoCs on
> B2000 board.
>
>
> Gabriel Fernandez (7):
>    drivers: input: keyboard: st-keyscan: add keyscan driver
>    driver: reset: sti: add keyscan for stih415
>    driver: reset: sti: add keyscan for stih416
>    ARM: STi: DT: add keyscan for stih415
>    ARM: STi: DT: add keyscan for stih416
>    ARM: STi: DT: add keyscan for stih41x-b2000
>    ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: add ST Keyscan driver
>
>   .../devicetree/bindings/input/st-keyscan.txt       |  60 +++++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/stih415-pinctrl.dtsi             |  16 ++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/stih415.dtsi                     |  12 +
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/stih416-pinctrl.dtsi             |  16 ++
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/stih416.dtsi                     |  12 +
>   arch/arm/boot/dts/stih41x-b2000.dtsi               |  23 ++
>   arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig                |   1 +
>   drivers/input/keyboard/Kconfig                     |  12 +
>   drivers/input/keyboard/Makefile                    |   1 +
>   drivers/input/keyboard/st-keyscan.c                | 260 +++++++++++++++++++++
>   drivers/reset/sti/reset-stih415.c                  |   1 +
>   drivers/reset/sti/reset-stih416.c                  |   1 +
>   .../dt-bindings/reset-controller/stih415-resets.h  |   1 +
>   .../dt-bindings/reset-controller/stih416-resets.h  |   1 +
>   14 files changed, 417 insertions(+)
>   create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/st-keyscan.txt
>   create mode 100644 drivers/input/keyboard/st-keyscan.c
>